June 24, 2015 Story Time - Super Moms and Grandmothers


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read




















Oh, the things my mom will do...because she loves me through and through!  by Marianne Richmond*
Mommy Loves Her Baby  by Tara Jaye Morrow
Off We Go!  by Jane Yolen*
My Mommy Hung the Moon  by Jamie Lee Curtis & Laura Cornell
My Mom  by Anthony Browne*
When I Go Camping with Grandma  by Marion Dane Bauer
41 Uses for a Grandma  by Harriet Ziefert*
Don't Wake Up Mama!  by Eileen Christelow
Ol' Mama Squirrel  by David Ezra Stein
Because Your Mommy Loves You  by Andrew Clements
What Grandmas Do Best  by Laura Numeroff

For our craft we decorated bookmarks

Extra Activities
We did listening and stretching exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment