June 17, 2015 Story Time - Super Dads & Grandpas


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read




















Mighty Dads  by Joan Holub*
Surfer Chick  by Kristy Dempsey
Because Your Daddy Loves You  by Andrew Clements
Grandpa Green  by Lane Smith
The Daddy Book  by Todd Parr*
My Dad  by Anthony Browne
Tea With Grandpa  by Barney Saltzberg*
Because I am Your Daddy  by Sherry North
How to Babysit a Grandpa  by Jean Reagan
My Dad My Hero  by Ethan Long
Just Me and My Dad  by Mercer Mayer

For our craft we glued a paper tie to construction paper then decorated it with crayons and torn tissue paper

Extra activities

Exercise
Stand up tall
reach up high
nod your head
blink your eyes
clap your hands
touch your toes
stomp  your feet
wiggle your nose
sit right down, hands in your lap
ready to listen
just. like. that.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment