March 19, 2014 Story Time - Feet


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read



Who Has These Feet?  by Laura Hulbert*
The Foot Book  by DR. Seuss
Dancing Feet!  by Lindsey Craig*
Whose Feet?  by Nina Hess*
Beach Feet  by Kiyomi Konagaya

For our craft we traced our foot and then measured ourselves and other items in the meeting room

Extra activities:

We talked about the letter "F", the sound it makes and other words that start with "F"

Head and Shoulders
Head, shoulders, knees and toes
knees and toes
Head, shoulders, knees and toes
knees and toes
Eyes, and ears, and mouth and nose
Head shoulders, knees and toes
knees and toes

I Can
I can walk with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can walk with two feet all day long
I can skip with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can skip with two feet all day long
I can jump with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can jump with two feet all day long
I can march with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can march with two feet all day long
I can run with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can run with two feet all day long
I can hop with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can hop with two feet all day long
I can slide with two feet, two feet, two feet
I can slide with two feet all day long

My Two Hands, My Two Feet (tune Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
My two hands go clap, clap, clap
My two feet go stamp, stamp, stamp
My two hands go thump, thump, thump
My two feet go jump, jump, jump
My body can turn around and around
and now my body can quietly sit down

No comments:

Post a Comment