June 20, 2018 Story Time - Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read




















Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star  by Iza Trapani*
Dora the Explorer - Little Star  by Sarah Willson*
Stars and Constellations  by Nick Hunter
Henry's Stars  by David Elliot
Bright Sky, Starry City  by Uma Krishnaswami

For our craft we glued this star picture on black paper




















Extra activities:

We sang:

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
how I wonder what you are
up above the world so high
like a diamond in the sky
twinkle, twinkle, little star
how I wonder what you are

Star Light, Star Bright
Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish I wish tonight

We took a paper cup and poked holes in the bottom with a pen. Then we turned out the lights and shined a flashlight into the cup which projected an image on the wall that looked like stars


No comments:

Post a Comment