May 17, 2017 Story Time - Caterpillars


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read


















The Crunching Munching Caterpillar  by Sheridan Cain*
The Very Hungry Caterpillar  by Eric Carle
I'm a Caterpillar  by Jean Marzollo*
Charlie the Caterpillar  by  Dom DeLuise
Caterpillar to Butterfly  by Camilla de la Bedoyere*

For our craft we made a caterpillar like this one:
https://goo.gl/JCOqXY

Extra activities
The Life of a Butterfly (sung to "Skip to my Lou")
I'm a caterpillar, wiggle with me,
I'm a caterpillar, wiggle with me
I'm a caterpillar, wiggle with me
what'll I be, my darlin'?
a chrysalis, now sleep like me.....(repeat 3 times)
what'll I be, my darlin'?
a butterfly, come fly with me....(repeat 3 times)
come fly with me my darlin'

No comments:

Post a Comment