May 4, 2016 Story Time - Mother's Day


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read




















The Night Before Mother's Day  by Natasha Wing*
I Would Tuck You In  by Sarah Asper-Smith and Mitchell Watley
All the Things I Love About You  by LeUyen Pham
I Love You Because You're You  by Liza Baker*
I Love my Mommy  by Giles Andreae
I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love  by Nancy Tillman
Snuggle Wuggle  by Jonathan London*
Something for Mother  by Laura Alden
Gus Makes a Gift  by Frank Remkiewicz
Me and My Mom!  by Alison Ritchie*
Is Mommy?  by Victoria Chang

For our craft I designed a custom door hangar for mother's day using this website:
http://goo.gl/ic7d42

We also colored a special bookmark

Extra activities
I Have a Very Special Friend (sung to "Bingo")
I have a very special friend
and mommy is her name-o
m-o-m-m-y, m-o-m-m-y, m-o-m-m-y
and mommy is her name-o

Happy Mother's Day to You (sung to "Happy Birthday")
Happy mother's day to you
happy mother's day to you
happy mother's day, dear mommy
happy mother's day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment