May 6, 2015 Story Time - Mothers


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read

















My Mother Is Mine  by Marion Dane Bauer*
Dinosaur vs Mommy  by Bob Shea
Hands and Hearts  by Donna Jo Napoli
All the Things I Love About You  by LeUyen Pham*
Even Firefighters Hug Their Moms  by Christine Kole MacLean
I Love My Mommy  by Giles Andreae*
My Mommy Hung the Moon  by Jamie Lee Curtis & Laura Cornell

I found our craft here:http://goo.gl/JvCkQO  we glued the tea set on a picture of a doily, then laminated it to use as a placemat. We also decorated a bookmark for moms

Extra Activities:
Happy Mother's Day to You (to the tune of "Happy Birthday")
Happy mother's day to you
happy mother's day to you
happy mother's day dear mommy
happy mother's day to you

Special Friend (to the tune of "Bingo")
I have a very special friend
and mommy is her name-o
m-o-m-m-y, m-o-m-m-y, m-o-m-m-y
and mommy is her name-o

No comments:

Post a Comment