February 11, 2015 Story Time - Valentines Day

If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read

















The Very Special Valentine  by Maggie Kneen*
Who Will be my Valentine This Year  by Jerry Pallotta
One Heart - A Valentine Counting Book  by Maryann Cocca-Leffler*
Rhyme Time Valentine  by Nancy Poydar
10 Valentine Friends  by Janet Schulman*
There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose!  by Lucille Colandro*

For our craft we made a crown and decorated it with heart shapes

Extra activities
Five Big Valentines
Five big valentines from the corner drug store
I mailed one to a friend - then there were four
four big valentines, lovely ones to see
I mailed one to my Mommy, then there were three
three big valentines - red, shiny and new
I mailed one to my Daddy - then there were two
two big valentines, the best is yet to come
I mailed one to Grandma - then there was one
one big valentine, the giving is almost done
I mailed it to Grandpa - and now there is none

No comments:

Post a Comment