July 23, 2014 Story Time - Frogs


If you missed this weeks story time here is what we did:

*marks the books we read


AH HA!  by Jeff Mack*
The Frog Who Could Not Croak  by Lavelle Carlson
See How They Grow Frog  by Kim Taylor*
Bad Frogs  by Thacher Hurd
Too Many Frogs!  by Ann and John Hassett*
Tadpoles and Frogs  by Anna Milbourne
One Frog Sang  by Shirley Parenteau*

The craft we made can be found here:
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/puppets/frog/

Extra activities:

We sang along to "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" by Raffi

I'm a Little Frog
I'm a little frog (children sit with legs crossed)
Hopping on a log (bounce up and down)
Listen to my song (ribbit, ribbit)
I sleep all winter long (lay head against hands)
Wake up and peek out (peek between fingers)
Up I jump, all about (bounce up and down)
I catch flies (grabbing motion)
I wink my eyes (blink)
I hop and hop (bounce up and down)
And then I stop! (stop bouncing)

No comments:

Post a Comment